Could I Get a Genioplasty to Improve My Profile? (photo)

Could I Get a Genioplasty to Improve My Profile?

+2

Dear Kag,

Thank you for your question and photo.  You seem to be leaning a little forward in your profile photo, but despite this, I agree that you have a recessed chin.  I think you will do well with a genioplasty or chin implant.  You will also put your face in better balance with a rhinoplasty and decreasing the projection of the nose.  This will also give you more feminine features and accentuate you eyes and your smile.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Genioplasty

+2

Kag1 

you already have a good defined mentolabial fold. That's the fold between you lower lip and chin prominence. That being said it would probably be beneficial for you to be evaluated for sagital split Oseotomy. This will improve your jaw line. You would definitely need to get into orthodontic treatment good luck 

dr M

Manolis Manolakakis, DMD
Middletown Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon