Are Laser Genesis and Fraxel Effective on Stretch Marks?

i had a baby 3 months ago and i am left with stretch marks on my breasts. i am currently undergoing the genesis laser to remove the redness and then i plan to have up to 3 treatments with the fraxel to improve the texture. results from the genesis have been minimal so far but i have only undergone 3 sessions. are these two lasers combined going to help?

Treat Stretch Marks Early...When They Are "New"

+2

It is great that you are getting treated early with your stretch marks.  All too often patients wait until the stretch marks are 'old' to come in and try treatments.  Best results with treatment of stretch marks is...the earlier the better!  No, the stretch marks will not completely ever go away but by having a resurfacing laser like Fraxel which is a pixelized erbium and Laser Genesis this will highly improve the appearance and minimize the visibility of them. 

Have patience, give it time, and I can assure you they will look a lot better than if you did nothing and just 'waited' to see how they would heal without treatments.

Good luck, and congratulations on your new baby.

Laser Genesis

+1

Nothing is great on stretch marks.  Try a test spot from each and evaluate the benefit and if good, continue cautiously. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon