Generally, How Long Until Results Show when over 60 After CoolSculpting?

I had coolsculpting on my lower and upper abdomen about 6 weeks ago. Basically I felt the procedure and healing time was just uncomfortable and just felt like minor cramping. I am quite fit and healthy. People think I am younger than I am. Unfortunately, up to this time I see very LITTLE difference. Is this normal? GENERALLY by when would I see results?

Coolsculpting over 60

+1
Patients may be able to see results after 3 weeks, but you should be patient through the 12 week to twenty week mark so you can better determine the efficacy of the treatment.

CoolSculpting can take time to show the results

+1

Although some people see the results after one treatment, CoolSculpting is often now done as a series of three treatments as frequently as every six weeks.  Only 20% of volume is seen after four months so that you don't see results in the first six weeks, is not unusual!

Ronald Shelton, MD

CoolSculpting Results

+1

We have found that the majority of our patients are very different when it comes to seeing results.  Some start to see results in as little as 3 weeks with noticeable, natural-looking results in 3 to 5 months.  We see patients back at 5 months for their post procedure photos.

Ben Hugo, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

How soon for Coolsculpting results?

+1

The majority of the patients I treat begin to see results by week five or six following their first Coolsculpting treatment. Max results by 4 months.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Results After CoolSculpting

+1
You can expect to see the full results in about 4 months, as the body’s process of removing the fat is gradual and accomplished over time, so the complete changes aren’t immediate. Estimates are that the CoolSculpting effects should last between 10-15 years, especially in those patients who maintain normal weight levels.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Coolsculpting results

+1

Generally, you are suppose to see the results of this at 3-4 months after treatment.  Yes, some patients see results sooner but in general, 3-4 months is a good target.

Also, sometimes there actually is a difference but the patient has a hard time seeing it so putting before and after photos side by side helps.

Remember, you are looking for a 20-25% reduction in the area treated.

Early partial results from Coolsculpting may be seen as early as 3 to 4 weeks post procedure.

+1
Dear writer, Early partial results from Coolsculpting may be seen as early as 3 to 4 weeks post procedure. However, there is a significant variation on this, and some patients may not see results until after two months. The maximum fat reduction after Coolsculpting is seen at 3 to 4 months after the procedure. Also, the best way to assess the fat reduction is comparing your standardized before and after pictures. An exciting piece of information that I can also contribute to you is the fact that our male and female patients over 60 have had excellent results with Coolsculpting. Best wishes from Miami, Dr. Bowes

Leyda Elizabeth Bowes, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon