Is it Possible to Have Liposuction of the Stomach, Butt, Thighs and Breasts Without Scarring? (photo)

Is it Possible to Have Liposuction of the Stomach, Butt, Thighs and Breasts Without Scarring?

Liposuction

+2

Excess areas of fat can often be shaped and reduced by liposuction.  The ability to contour these areas depends on the overall content of fat and whether an initial weight loss plan might enhance your result.  I am a strong believer in evaluating not only the area to be suctioned but also the total person.  Body Mass Index (BMI) uses height and weight to calculate a number that helps to define your overall body where fat is concerned.  You can google the term BMI and use an online calculator to plug in your height and weight to find your BMI.  If your BMI is 30 or higher, weight loss would be recommended prior to surgery.  If you could get your BMI closer to 28 or less, the areas of fat that will be left over can be better identified, then suctioned and I feel your result will be better.  I hope this information is helpful.

+2

Thanks for the series of posted photos, but an in person examination is always best. If your issue is scarring than you need to understand liposuction has small incisions in multiple areas to cover all you requested. But over time I doubt you would scar. As for areas and amounts of lipo aspirate allowed. It seems to me surgery should be for surgeons in an operating room under monitored anesthesia whether local only or with sedation or light general anesthesia. Your safety is the first priority. Based upon the posted photos you need over 4 liters of fat removed from all requested areas. In Florida, in an office operating suite, the Board of Medicine only allows 4 liters of fat to be removed in one operative event. So you will need at least 2 operation, 3 months apart, again in my opinion. Or you can be admitted to a hospital operating room for larger volume liposuction, 8 to 10 liters removal. But you will have to stay a few nights for monitoring. This cost could approach $20K. Thus best to see board Plastic Surgeons in your area. Regards 

Liposuction does not leave any big ugly scars.

+2

From the photos, you could get the abdomen done in 1 procedure, the thighs in another and the 3rd lipo would be the hips and buttocks. Each could be done under local tumescent anesthesia and you could be back to work in 2 days.  Each would run roughly $5-6,000 on special and can be done 1 week apart. The breasts would not do well with liposuction so i wouldn't recommend it at all.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lipo question

+1
You do appear to have significant fat for liposuction. You may however have some loose skin after just lipo if too much is removed. Based on your pictures diet and exercise would be a good place to start since lipo is not a weight loss procedure. Good Luck and stay motivated, you can do it!

Web reference: http://RichmondSurgicalarts.com

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction scarring?

+1

The incisions for liposuction are minimal and hidden. However, lipo is for sculpting and i would advise you to lose some weight before considering lipo as i do not feel that you would really benefit from having the procedure. Further, there is an issue of skin quality. Removing fat without having good elastic skin will just leave sagging skin devoid of fat. I do not think that would help you to reach you goals