General Anesthesia Risk?

Dear Doctors I am having a surgery in a few days. This is my foruth surgery that involves general anesthesia. Duration of the surgery is five hours. Everything was ok with the last three surgeries. I am a bit nervous because my last surgery took 2.5 hours.I am a bit afraid of general anestheisa. Can i feel safe knowing that everything was ok with my last three surgeries? The surgery will be on my face. I am young and healty and don't have any unhealthy habits. Thank you

General anesthesia

+1

In general, general anesthesia is safe and possibly safer than twilight or deep sedation. Under general there is more control. Best to talk to an anesthesiologist to give more details.