Genefill for Lip Augmentation

Is "Genefill" a brand of Juvederm? Is it FDA approved? What is the difference between "Genefill ultra" and "Genefill DEX"? Which one is better and softer for lips? Is it reliable for using in lips at all?

Genefill: ANOTHER hyaluronic acid filler

+1

This is a product that is entering the already crowded market of Hyaluronic acid fillers. It is not popular at this time and I would almost compare this to another aspirin product entering the market. I am not aware of the FDA status at this point in time. Ultra tends to be indicated for the lip lines, lip augmentation, frown lines, nasolabial folds whereas the Dex is for the nasolabial folds, frown lines and marionette lines (no lips).