34AAA Moderate Implants

I'm Getting Gel Silicone Implants by Menter Moderate Profile Im34aaa. What Size Will I Be?

34AAA Moderate Implants

+1

I would use ONLY High Profile 250 to 300 cc's. But you did not post photos so I can only guess. Seek in person opinions from boarded PS's in your area.  

Well it depends on a couple of things

+1

Well it depends on the what volume of implant is being placed and your desired final size.  Review your implant choice with your plastic surgeon so that you have a better grasp on your potential final size.

Dr. ES

Implant selection

+1

Teh choice of implants really comes down to a thorough exam during conusltation.  Without evaluating you in person it would be difficult to say.

VIDEO Bra sizing

+1

Your size is a function of your breast diameter as well as the implant size, volume and shape. Furthermore, different garment manufacturer's seem to use different standards and a 34B is not always consistent among the varying bra brands. You have not provided any of these. Your best bet is to try sizers to get a rough idea of the final appearance.

Web reference: http://www.b4bra.com

Silicone Implant Size

+1

The best way to determine the size of implants which are appropriate for you and with which you are comfortable is to try on the implants during a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.  At that time you can see the change in volume with different implants and ypur surgeon can assist you in avoiding a size which can cause problems (fake-look, etc.).