34AAA Moderate Implants

I'm Getting Gel Silicone Implants by Menter Moderate Profile Im34aaa. What Size Will I Be?

34AAA Moderate Implants

I would use ONLY High Profile 250 to 300 cc's. But you did not post photos so I can only guess. Seek in person opinions from boarded PS's in your area.  

Well it depends on a couple of things

Well it depends on the what volume of implant is being placed and your desired final size.  Review your implant choice with your plastic surgeon so that you have a better grasp on your potential final size.

Dr. ES

Implant selection

Teh choice of implants really comes down to a thorough exam during conusltation.  Without evaluating you in person it would be difficult to say.

VIDEO Bra sizing

Your size is a function of your breast diameter as well as the implant size, volume and shape. Furthermore, different garment manufacturer's seem to use different standards and a 34B is not always consistent among the varying bra brands. You have not provided any of these. Your best bet is to try sizers to get a rough idea of the final appearance.

Silicone Implant Size

The best way to determine the size of implants which are appropriate for you and with which you are comfortable is to try on the implants during a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.  At that time you can see the change in volume with different implants and ypur surgeon can assist you in avoiding a size which can cause problems (fake-look, etc.).

John Whitt, MD (retired)