If I Ge the BBL Will my Butt Sit High and Look Flat Until It Settles Weeks or Months Later? (photo)

I have read some reviews and some people said they see the good shape instantly but it gets smaller...which is ok with me Some say the butt sits too high on thier butt and looks flat and boxy but settle out and starts to look round. Others have experienced the high butt boxy look and it stays this is not ok with me. I'm scared because I have an ok shaped butt now but just want more volume and roundness. What should I really expect? Mabe I should just get the liposuction.

If I Get the BBL Will my Butt Sit High and Look Flat Until It Settles Weeks or Months Later?

+1

There are easy buttlifts and harder buttlifts.  Given your already ample posterior, generous liposuction of the areas you want addressed can be performed and whatever amount of fat you want injected just to increase projection.  In my opinion, this is relatively easy to do without creating concerns about long term shape about which you express concern.  Find a plastic surgeon who performs HUNDREDS of BBLs each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD  Los Angeles, CA