How Much to Repair Gastric Fistula?

I had an rny 8 years and this year I started feeling like I had an ulcer. I went to my gastric dr., found a gastric fistula, a staple disruption. He wants to go in, fix it by severing the pouch from the remnant stomach. What the price of this should be? Not what he wants to charge, but the going rate.

Charge for gastric fistula revision

+1

The charge for revision surgery is very variable. the risks of revision surgery are much higher than after the initial surgery so the cost would be higher.  You should also look into obtaining some kind of insurance to protect yourself from complications and it's associated costs.

Long Island Bariatric Surgeon