If I Wear Compression Garments On Abs And Legs, WIll Weight Gain Stay In Butt Before BBL?

Will wearing a compress garment while gaining weight allow for the weight to be gained in the desired areas? I'm 5'7 122lbs 33-26-35.5 and I work and go to school so I'm walking alot. My intention is to get a Brazilian butt lift in spring2012. But as I try to gain the weight it mostly jus gravitates to my thighs while my stomach remains completely flat. So if I were to wear a garment compresses my stomach and legs would the fat jus accumulate in my butt since it has nowhere else to go?

Not possible to direct gain weight just in desired area

+2

Unfortunately, although it sounds reasonable, in fact you can't direct fat to go to different areas by wearing an elastic garment in other areas. Also if you gain weight to have enough fat for a Brazilian Butt lift then lose weight afterwards you will also lose a similar proportion of the fat you transferred to the buttocks.