Compression Garments After Liposuction

I had liposuction on June 4th. I was sent home in a garment which I have only taken off to shower. I wear the thing 24/7. My flank area was part of what I had lipo'd. Can I get a waist shaper to wear around my mid section for extra support and healing?

Liposuction and extra garment

+1

Every doctor is different in terms of post liposuction care.  You should check with yoru doctor about additional garments.

Compression garments after liposuction

+1

I recommend you contact your surgeon to get his advise. You paid for his care and experience so ask for it. I would say OK but you are not my patient.

From MIAMI Dr. B

Liposuction garments

+1

if you want to add an additional garment, check with your surgeon to ensure that it won't be too tight. You don't want creases to form unnecessarily.

Ronald Shelton, MD