Which One is Better: Aquamid or Radiesse?

I am Asian and I'm not happy with my flat nose, so i want to make change. However, i find out that there are many ways more than laying on the table to get surgery, which i really scared of. What is differences between aquamid and radisse? How long will they last? Their prices? Which one is better? Thank you

Aquamid versus Radiesse

+2

Aquamid is not approved by the FDA for use in the United States, so if you are having the treatment in the U.S., Radiesse would be the better option.  Radiesse can be used on the nose and I would say could last up to a year.  The cost will vary depending on how much is needed and where the treatment is performed.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Which One is Better: Aquamid or Radiesse

+1
I perform a lot of filler for facial shaping and Radiesse is a great option.  I think Perlane would be a bit softer in the nose and would speak with you about trying that.