Gaps between teeth. What are my options?

The guy I saw got a second and third opinion, but they don't think braces would work. When you add up the space between my teeth, it's the size of a tooth missing from the top and a tooth missing from the bottom. (I have all my teeth). What are my other options?

Gaps between teeth, how to fix...

+1
The best way to fix a bunch of gaps between many of your teeth, is to get veneers on those teeth.  Bonding is a great, less expensive, temporary, solution to these gaps, but should not be considered permanent.  Bonding stains much faster than your natural teeth and are also known to break or chip when used as a permanent fix.  Bonding will inevitably need to be re-done several times.

Conversely, veneers are generally expected to last 20-30 years and are extremely stain resistant.  I suggest getting the bonding, if you are not financially ready to get veneers, but if you are able to finance them or come up with the money in other ways, veneers are by far the best solution.  

Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD

Belleville Cosmetic Dentist

+1
Your information is way to vague to answer.  Post photos and explain precisely what you don't like and what you want fixed and how you would like your teeth and smile to look.

Norman Huefner, DDS
Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist