I Have a Gap is the Dentist Only Going to Put Braces Only on The Two Teeth?

Odds are braces will be needed on more than two teeth

+1

Imagine the old Asian counting device, the abacus.  If you move a bead to the left, it leaves a space on the right.  Move another bead and there is another space, etc.  Without an exam or photos, I am only guessing, but odds are that you will need to have brackets on more than two teeth.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Gap between two front teeth

+1

It certainly is possible to do limited treatment with just two brackets...Without more info I can't say much more....other than space between upper front teeth is hard to hold closed so I would always bond (glue) a wire on the inside to hold them together after treatment is finished

Robert Waxler, DMD, MS
Saint Louis Orthodontist