I Have a Gap Where my Tummy Tuck Stitches Have Not Sealed (photo)

i had a tummy tuck done 5 weeks, the stitches have not healed and has left me with a gap . I have been given Intrasite gel along with Iodine and saline solution which I use everyday . How long before I see results and what are the healing stages for this gel. When I use the gel am I allowed to where to belt or do I leave it of, I have purchased one that is elasticated so I can tighten as I want. Also when the gel is in place how active can I be. please help

I Have a Gap Where my Tummy Tuck Stitches Have Not Sealed

All these questions are more appropriately directed to your surgeon who knows you, knows what was done, and has followed your progress. Looking at the one moment in time, I would expect that with proper wound care this should be resolved in about a month.