I Have a Gap Where my Tummy Tuck Stitches Have Not Sealed (photo)

i had a tummy tuck done 5 weeks, the stitches have not healed and has left me with a gap . I have been given Intrasite gel along with Iodine and saline solution which I use everyday . How long before I see results and what are the healing stages for this gel. When I use the gel am I allowed to where to belt or do I leave it of, I have purchased one that is elasticated so I can tighten as I want. Also when the gel is in place how active can I be. please help

I Have a Gap Where my Tummy Tuck Stitches Have Not Sealed

+1

All these questions are more appropriately directed to your surgeon who knows you, knows what was done, and has followed your progress. Looking at the one moment in time, I would expect that with proper wound care this should be resolved in about a month.