I Have a Gap Between my Teeth Approx 5mm Wide. Best Closing Options? (photo)

I have a gap between my 2 fronts approx 5mm wide. I grew up a thumb sucker. That caused a fusion of the roots of my left tooth and the tooth immediately next to it. So my front teeth are wide, but the left wider than the right. I want to close the gap to approx 2 mm but not get rid of it completely. What will be the best option for me? Thanks, any advice will help!

Closing the gap

+1

Orthodontics either with braces or Invisalign can decrease the space between your upper teeth. You will need treatment for both upper and lower teeth, so the lower teeth don't get in the way of the uppers. Don't blame your past thumb sucking for the teeth fusing together!

San Ramon Orthodontist