I Have a Gap in my Front Two Teeth the Width of a 1p Coin How Can I Close the Gap?

Gap in front teeth

+1

Yes, without no problem,and they will look again nice and natural,

shape,size and color ,can be changed,with bondings,veneers,need to see you clinically,but its a simple and 2 appointment proceedure.takes 1 to 5 days

Web reference: Http://www.cancundental.com

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

+1

I don't know what 1p means, would be better to measure it with a ruler or post photos of it.  But, saying that, in general, small gaps can often easily be closed with direct composite bonding, which can usually be in just one visit, and oftentimes without the need for any local anesthetic (Novocain).  Another alternative, depending on the space and condition of your two front teeth, would be porcelain veneers.  Veneers are stronger, more color stable, and generally expect to last longer than the direct composite bonding.

Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist