Gap on Front Margin of Crown, Five Months Old, What to Do?

My dentist filled the crown and the fillinng just fell off three wks later. This crown is the only tooth at the back of mu mouth that there is no botton tooth to bite against it so there is no pressure on the tooth at all. Now what do I do. I am 70 years old and on a pension and can't afford to replace this crown again.

Issues with Crown. What to do?

+1

Sorry you are having problems with your new crown. The dentist who placed the crown should correct any deficiencies at no cost to you. That would the the proper standard of care if it is indeed a short coming in the workmanship. Good luck.

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist