Tummy Tuck and Breast Reduction Needed? (photo)

Is there a plastic surgeon in the Gaithersburg/Bethesda/Chevy Chase area of Maryland that can fix this?? I have United HealthCare for the BR. I hate life and the way I look. I eat a healthy diet and I do cardio/weights 2-3 days a week. I'm a HS teacher and I'm on my feet all day. My back/shoulders/neck hurt from all the sagging boobs. The more I loose the more everything just droops. I want to feel comfortable in my body again. Please help

Tummy tuck and breast reduction

+1

Dear purrfectzeta,

Thanks for submitting your pictures. Your 1st priority should be tummy tuck. That will make you look better,it will most likely make you lose weight and improve on your back pain. When you lose weight, your breast size will decrease and you might need only a breast lift instead of breast reduction which will reduce your cost since I doubt that the insurance company will cover again breast reduction. In the Washington metropolitan area there are many good board certified plastic surgeons. Check the before and after pictures of few surgeons and chose those that you like their results. Visit their offices and pick the surgeon that you are most comfortable with and that you can have easy access to after surgery.

Dr Widder

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

+1

There are many plastic surgeons in this area that can perform these procedures. United Healthcare, as of late, has become the least likely insurance company to cover any breast reduction so you may want to check with them before assuming they will cover it. Since it appears that you had prior breast surgery, you need to proceed carefully and see someone experienced at secondary breast reductions and obtain a copy of the previous operative report for your new surgeon to review. Weight loss prior to your tummy tuck is advised so that you obtain the best possible result.

Tummy tucks and Reductions.

+1

There are many board certified plastic surgeons in Bethesda. Bahman Teimourian MD, comes to mind. If I understand you correctly your priority is your shape, not the size of your breasts, or your weight. So giving you diet and exercise advice may not be helpful. I suggest you first see a plastic surgeon who does a ton of tummy tucks (and liposuction) and can perform these surgeries both at a local hospital and in his or her office. Focus first on what you can't change with exercise and weight loss. If you like the surgeon and his staff and they help you make your tummy and flanks slim, losing weight may become easier...and then the need for a reduction may become that of a lift instead. But if you are trying to get your insurance to pay for these procedures you may become frustrated. The best course is to start off with what bothers you (the most), choose the right surgeon, and then tackle the remaining problems. All surgeries carry risks and your number one priority is to understand what the real cost of your desired result is...in health, not just in wealth.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and breast reduction

+1

It looks like you have already had a breat reduction so I'm not sure that your insurance will cover another. A tummy tuck could be done but you would get a better result if you could lose weight before.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgerybaltimore.com/

Tummy Tuck and Breast Reduction Needed?

+1

Although a breast reduction may be of some help, you first need to get your BMI well under 30, closer to 125 is better, before considering a tummy tuck. The abdominal weight is muchmore of a strain on your back than the breasts are.

Breast reduction and tummy tuck

+1

What you have going on is common and correctable. I would not, however, consider this as a quick fix. You have a lot of excess fat and skin. Your best course of action is to start on a serious weight loss program through correct eating and increased physical activity. Once you start getting results and hopefully you even reach a stable point then you do the body contouring procedures. Your ultimate results will be much better and so will your self esteeem.

Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck?

+1

I think that your first goal should be weight loss and this will give you the best result with regards to your tummy tuck. You will ultimately be a great candidate for a tummy tuck. It is hard to advise you re your breasts since from your photos it looks like you have already had a breast reduction or uplift based upon the scars.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon