I want to try Invisalign, but on the bottom front teeth, 1 of my teeth is sort of behind another 1. Am I a candidate? (photo)

I also have braces right now but they are VERY painful.. I want to try Invisalign. do you think they would work for me?

Yes they would work, but.....

+1
Even though the bottom tooth is behind the others, you would be a candidate for Invisalign and your teeth could be very nice and straight. However, I will say that since you already have braces, that tooth can be moved forward easier and faster using the right orthodontic techniques and your existing braces. Once that tooth is aligned with the others, you could finish with Invisalign if you chose to. Good Luck!

Austin Cosmetic Dentist