Need help getting TT and BR financed? (photo)

I want to have a TT and BR. After having a child 3 years ago via C-section I have worked to lose the majority of the weight but now I am left with large, saggy, heavy, 38DDD breasts and lots of loose belly skin that will not respond to diet, weights, or cardio. I have seen a PS that I REALLY like but I can't afford the procedure. I think the BR would be covered by insurance since these things really do cause me back and neck strain but I dont know what to do about the TT???

Financing for cosmetic surgery

+1

Best to ask your surgeon about financing options in his office. Many surgeons work with these companies to help patients.

Finances for cosmetic procedures

+1

Sometimes insurance companies cover breast reductions. Sometimes they don't. Some plans don't cover them even when they absolutely should be covered as the breast is huge, the lady is not just overweight, and the symptoms are real. Some plans simply exclude reductions altogether. In addition, some surgeons participate with insurance. Some don't. You need to speak to different offices or your insurance carrier to find docs who would be willing to work for the fees insurance companies provide. You see the rates insurance company pay are often 10 cents on the dollar of our normal fees and a breast reduction is a large procedure. Working in the OR for 4 hours is a good amount of work and taking care of someone postop for a few hundred dollars is often what insurance companies offer. It is unreal some of the rates these companies think are reasonable. So many surgeons are unwilling to do this. Some will, some won't but you need to do the research for the docs you like. As far as abdominoplasty goes it is rare for an insurance company to cover this. Luckily most surgeons offer financing plans to help. Some use outside companies like Carecredit. Some do in house financing. Once again, speak to the doc that you speak and they likely can give you many options. Many ladies are not paying cash for procedures these days and most offices try to educate you about your options. Good luck!

Evan Sorokin, MD
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

The Cost of Procedures

+1

Your breast reduction would probably be covered by insurance. Tummy tucks are not. You can shop around for the best price but that should not be the first consideration. The quality and credentials of the plastic surgeon should be foremost in consideration. Unfortunately as with many opther things you get what you pay for.

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Need help getting TT and BR financed?

+1

Breast reduction may be covered, and there are many financing companies that can help patients afford surgery in my office.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Need help getting Tummy Tuck and Breast Reduction Financed?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your description and photographs, it is likely that you are a good candidate for breast reduction and tummy tuck surgery. You will do best, achieving a long-term stable weight, prior to proceeding with surgery. Select your plastic surgeon carefully; his/her office will be able to connect you to a number of financing companies.

Need help getting TT and BR financed?

+1

You are correct that the breast reduction may be covered by your insurer. There are numerous lenders for plastic surgery, and if you google plastic surgery loans you will find an almost endless list.