How can I find free/affordable/reduced fee for dental work?

Hi there - My parents did not have the resources to take me to the dentist when I was younger, and I am now suffering the consequences. I am a twenty-seven year old college student currently residing in Gaithersburg, MD, and feel so ashamed to smile. The stress, anxiety, and depression I feel has severely impaced my life and all I do is cry because I feel so unhappy. Are there any dentists in the greater D.C./MD/VA area who are willing to provide dental care at an affordable rate? Thank you!

Looking for free or reduced cost dental care... #DrSoftTouch

+1
Sorry to hear what you are going through and I'm not in your area, so I cannot personally assist you, but I can make the suggestion that you consider going to a dental school like University of Maryland at Baltimore to see if you can get reduced cost dental care.  Whenever you go to a dental school for dentistry, you are taking a chance that the work will not be quite right or done in a timely manner.  However, if you don't have the funds to fix your teeth, this may be the best option for you.  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD

Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist