Gaining Weight After Liposuction Concern?

Hi, I was going to have minor lipo coupled with an upcoming surgery I am having. However, after reading some studies I am a bit concerned. My concern is that after I have it performed will I later gain the adipose tissue back in unliposuctioned areas with my diet and exercise regimen remaining the same if not more vigorous? 

Same amount of total fat

+1

After liposuction the body tends to have the same amount of total fat distributed equally in the body. It is rare to have a noticeable increase of fat distribution in other areas of the body as a result of having liposuction.

Westchester Plastic Surgeon

Gaining weight can be concern after liposuction

+1

The truth is you can gain weight after liposuction, and though the fat from suctioned areas will not 'come back' your body will always find somewhere to put excess calories. Liposuction is not a substitute for weight control, as diet and exercise is necessary.