Chemical peel or laser treatments? Need both upper/lower eyelid work. (Photo)

I am a soon to be 57 year old woman with scarring on my face I also have vertical lines around my mouth, sun damage on neck. I wish to minimize the scarring and not have to go back for multiple treatments. My upper eyelids sag and have had large under eye circles my entire life. I always look tired even though I get plenty of rest. I am a non-smoker who is active outdoors. What is the best treatment for me?

Chemical peel or laser treatment?

+1
It is difficult to tell from the attached photo. There are many laser treatments for scarring, and age lines/wrinkles. Pixel laser may suit your needs to smooth wrinkles and fine lines, sun damaged skin, decrease appearance of acne scars, shrink the appearance of pores, lessen bags or circles around the eyes and remove age or sun spots on the skin.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon