If you gain weight too quickly, can this limit the amount of fat to be injected bc fat cells are large?

I normally weigh 130 and gained 30 pounds in a few months for BBL. Only 350cc per cheek injected even though 3500 was available due to tightness of butt. Could this be due to this weight gain?

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Choosing the right experienced plastic surgeon is paramount in the decision making for cosmetic surgery. understanding what you are getting, the pros and cons is very important prior to surgery. getting 350 cc of fat transfer to the buttocks, after preparation of this fat, it still contains about 20% water that is absorbed, then there is at least 405 absorption of the total volume injected!!!. The skin tightness and laxity is predetermined prior to surgery and should be discussed before the surgery, so that you can make an intelligent decision, based on available science and not outrageous false claims, and cheap prices where corners are cut.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

+1
    I normally do not ask anyone to gain weight.  The smallest amount I have ever injected was about 600 cc per buttock.  I think that 350 cc per buttock is so small that this will not produce a noticeable difference in the long term in most women.