Should I gain weight or am I good? (Photo)

Was wondering if I'm a good size for bbl or do I need to gain a little more weight, for my desired look .

Candidate for BBL

+4
hello. I think you are a good candidate for liposuction and Brazilian butt lift  (BBl). Remember that every body is different and maybe even want one specific result with your structure are not possible,  but  I  am  sure you will get good results

Should I gain weight or am I good?

+3
Although an exam is always helpful, I think that your current fat stores, if harvested appropriately, will produce a dramatic improvement in the buttocks.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBL and weight

+3
It is best to keep your weight in your comfort zone.  The brazilian butt lift can be done at that point. Good luck with your decision to move forward.

Gain weight for bbl?

+2
The example photos you posted show a large backside. Looking at your current body stature, you are in good shape for a bbl considering the amount of donor sites you have. I would reccomend meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and going over your model pictures. There is a limit to the total volume that can be transfered and it's based on your buttock tissues ability to accept the volume increase. I.E. There is an endpoint in one procedure.

Cheers,
Dr Shifrin

David Shifrin, MD

+1
Based on your photos it looks like you will be a good candidate for a BBL. I recommend a personal consultation with a plastic surgeon in order to get the best evaluation. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD