I'm 5'2 124lbs.I Want a Significant Change in Projection & Hips. Should I Gain Weight for Tt/bbl? (photo)

Should I Gain Weight for Tt/bbl?

+2

Thank you for your pictures, I can see some pockets of fat around your waist and love handle areas that can be used to be transferred in to your buttocks, however this will depend on how much projection your expecting after the surgery.
I would advice to contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to meet in an in person consultation for you to talk about your result expectations, and how you may achieve them.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Body Contouring

+1

Thank you for your picture.  You should not gain weight to have a procedure.  You should first have liposuction of your abdomen, hips and back.  This amount of fat graft to your buttocks for shaping.  If you are going for the "big booty" look you do not have any fat for that.  After about 6 months then have a tummy tuck to contour your abdomen and further contour your waist which will further enhance your buttocks.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You have some fat in the love handles and some in the abdomen. Depending on how much you want you may have enough. Speak with your plastic surgeon and discuss you desires and your options. You have several options to achieve what you want

I'm 5'2 124lbs.I Want a Significant Change in Projection & Hips. Should I Gain Weight for Tt/bbl?

+1

There is no need to gain weight to get a dramatic change in buttock and hips.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA