Do I need to gain weight for my BBL? (photo)

I'm 27 , 5'5, 143 pounds and I'm having a TT and BBL. I'm hoping to get 1000cc on each cheek or a Kim Kardashian round w alot of projection butt. Would I have to gain weight ? I had a consultation with a surgeon he explain to me that I don't have alot of fat ( which I believe I do I had a baby 4 months ago and I'm 15 pounds above my prepregancy weight.) but he didn't give me an idea of what to expect. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

BBL

+2

Thank you for the pictures.

I don´t think a tummy tuck would be necessary based on the pictures you posted. In my opinion you will have to gain weight in order to transfer 1000 cc´s on each cheek, at least 15 pounds. I also recommend surgery after 6 months after child birth in order for your body to recover from body changes during pregnancy.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Do I need to gain weight for my BBL?

+2
I perform the Brazilian buttlift on patients of all shapes and sizes every day.  You can achieve a dramatic result with your current height and weight.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Don't gain weight

+2
I specialize in BBL for petite girls.
You should not gain weight to be a candidate for surgery - this is unhealthy and compromises your overall surgical outcome.
I can often find enough fat to produce a beautiful result in petite girls.

Dennis Dass, MD

+1
Thank you for your question .
. You will need to gain more fat in order to have 1000cc per butt chick. maybe 10-20 pounds. 

The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

BBL

+1
It is difficult to tell whether or not you can benefit from a brazilian butt lift without an examination in person.  Just from the photos I doubt you can have 1000cc /buttock.