Do I need to gain weight for my BBL? (photo)

I'm 27 , 5'5, 143 pounds and I'm having a TT and BBL. I'm hoping to get 1000cc on each cheek or a Kim Kardashian round w alot of projection butt. Would I have to gain weight ? I had a consultation with a surgeon he explain to me that I don't have alot of fat ( which I believe I do I had a baby 4 months ago and I'm 15 pounds above my prepregancy weight.) but he didn't give me an idea of what to expect. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

BBL

+2

Thank you for the pictures.

I don´t think a tummy tuck would be necessary based on the pictures you posted. In my opinion you will have to gain weight in order to transfer 1000 cc´s on each cheek, at least 15 pounds. I also recommend surgery after 6 months after child birth in order for your body to recover from body changes during pregnancy.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Do I need to gain weight for my BBL?

+2
I perform the Brazilian buttlift on patients of all shapes and sizes every day.  You can achieve a dramatic result with your current height and weight.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Don't gain weight

+2
I specialize in BBL for petite girls.
You should not gain weight to be a candidate for surgery - this is unhealthy and compromises your overall surgical outcome.
I can often find enough fat to produce a beautiful result in petite girls.

Web reference: http://www.dassmd.com/brazilian-butt-lift/gain-weight-before-fat-transfer-los-angeles.html

BBL

+1
It is difficult to tell whether or not you can benefit from a brazilian butt lift without an examination in person.  Just from the photos I doubt you can have 1000cc /buttock.