How to I gain weight for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I have decided that I am going to get a BBL next summer, but the thing is, to get my desired results I need to gain weight. No matter how much I eat or do, the weight that I gain slips off once I stop eating like a cow. What should I do ?

Weight gain for a Brazilian Butt lift

+1

You may not need to gain any weight for a brazilian butt lift, but an exam in person would be necessary to determine this.

How Do I gain weight for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

You may not need to gain weight. I operated on three patients last week who were 115 lbs and got at least 700 cc per buttock.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Best...

+1

You should consult a nutricionist...That medical speciallity is the best for loosing or gaining weight..is going to find out the best high calorie diet for you.

Wish you good luck

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD