Would I Need to Gain or Lose for a Bbl? Stay the Same? (photo)

I'm 5'9 and 180 pounds. Based on pictures, I think I want about 1000 cc on each side & some on my hips. I can't tell if that's too much or not. I don't want a huge fake looking butt, but still large and round. I don't want anything done on my thighs. What would be the ideal weight before surgery?

Would I Need to Gain or Lose for a Bbl? Stay the Same?

+1

I would maintain your current weight, as this usually yields the best and most predictable long term result.  1000 cc per buttock is reasonable, particularly if you do not want a huge change.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  You do not want to have to do the procedure again.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php