If I'm a Size 38F What Will my Size Be After Having 500 Grams Took of Each Breast?

I'm 5'7 and wear a 38F bra. My insurance will cover the procedure but I'm worried that 500 grams of each breast is too much. What size would I be after the procedure?

For 38F breasts, you need more than 500 grams removed from each breast.

+1

Hi.

You are very large. The best size for most women like you is a small D cup.  I don't have all the facts, but my guess is you will need 700 grams removed from each breast.  So I would not worry about being too small.

Breast reduction

+1

I have always been amazed when I see patients and they describe their cup size.  Each bra company is so different and so to guesstimate your cup size can be difficult. Assume that you may go down two cup sizes with 500 gm removal in most average breasts.

Cup Size After Reduction

+1

No one can authoritatively answer your question.  First of all, there are no uniform cup sizes.  My best guess (if you continue to wear a similar bra) is that a 500 gram reduction would take you from a 38F to about a 38D.

John Whitt, MD