About how much would it cost to have rhinoplasty done? I have a slight hump on the bridge and a big wide tip.

There Are Many Factors That Go Into The Cost of a Rhinoplasty

+1

The cost of a rhinoplasty has many factors.   I have all the details in the link below.  The cost will vary by region and type of practice.  

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for hump removal and wide tip

+1

The rhinoplasty procedure involves shaving down both bone and cartilage on the bridge line to reduce the hump. Osteotomies will then be required to narrow the nasal bones and prevent an open roof deformity. The bulbous and wide tip is best addressed with suture techniques of the lower lateral cartilages and occasionally a conservative cartilage removal when necessary. For many examples, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery and price list

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+1

A standard reduction Rhinoplasty with hump removal and tip refinement should cost about $6,000 including OR fees and anesthesia. Typical recovery is about a week. Consult with a Facial Plastic Surgeon and check out his website and before and after gallery photos!

Carey Nease, MD
Chattanooga Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty cost

+1

It sounds like you need a complete rhinoplasty procedure. There can be different costs depending on the extent of the rhinoplasty and geographic location of the surgeon. In my practice I do the procedure with general anesthesia so the complete cost of a full rhinoplasty is $4,800.

Price is important but make sure you verify the surgeon has good credentials.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+1

It is always important to examine a physicians credentials. Our best suggestion is always to find a board certified plastic surgeon. With that in mind costs vary depending upon location, time needed, etc. The approximate cost here at the Sullivan Centre is $6000.

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think that you can have those things you have mentioned improved through a closed rhinoplasty approach for about $5000 on the low end.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.