Are There Any Future Benefits from Tolerating Lumps from Radiesse?

I have lumps around my mouth, tenderness between my eyes, pellets on my jawline. Any benefits to this mess? Once dissapated will I get any positive results from "rebuilt" collegan? If surgically removed is there sagging tissue?

Silver Lining in Dark Cloud of Radiesse Lumps

+2

Hi Not a...,

Radiesse is known to be a "bio-stimulatory" injectable.  It does stimulate some natural new collagen production.  In the face, as we know, volume is a good thing, but not when it is put in the wrong place incorrectly.  Unfortunately, Radiesse cannot be dissolved.  I would avoid surgical removal unless used as a last resort.  Best to be patient and wait for the Radiess to reabsorb.  You may be able to have other filler or treatments to blend in the rough areas.  In addition to the plastic surgeon and dermatologists that Dr. Shureih recommends, you can also see qualified facial plastic surgeons and ENTs.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Lumps from radiesse

+1

you might need excisionof the bumps which can lead to scarring. Coritsone injections have risk  but may flatten, although not completely, your lumps.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Fillers

+1

Fillers injection is an art and a science. You need to choose your PHYSICIAN very carefully even for the smallest invasive procedure. These procedures are not like applying make-up.

Your injector should be a Board Certified Plastic surgeon, Dermatologist.

Your question can be answered only after examination, and evaluation of your situation. Then all options are discussed with you along with the risks. Then you choose wht you want