Do I need further surgery to fix this nose?

For 6 months ago I got my deviated septum fixed but told the docter to fix my crooked nose aswell - but my nose i still crooked/deviated? Do I need further surgery to fix this problem? I have posted a before and after picture.

+1

I would definitely give yourself the full year before considering a revision.  A perfectly straight nose is rarely if ever obtained and then maintained over time.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Revision rhinoplasty to straighten the nose

+1

When straightening the nose, there are multiple procedures which can be performed such as medial and lateral osteotomies through the nasal bones. Additionally,a spreader graft to be placed on the concave side to help build out the upper lateral cartilage on the affected side. One or both of these procedures may need to be performed, depending on the presenting issues. For examples of crooked nose repair please see the link to our rhinoplasty photo gallery below

Correctinga deviated nose

+1

Some deviation of the nose is the norm rather than the exception. so making a nose perfectly straight is almost impossible.