Is Further Rhinoplasty Achievable without Collapsing?

Hi, Had broken nose,a septoplasty a rhinoplasty and 2 minor revisions and still looks too small and the tip is off centre..I've had fillers which look really good (except they can't increase projection) Now I have found a surgeon who is confident about redoing the nose..Could I have to much scar tissue or a chance of collapse? last nose filler was in June11 I have my sisters wedding in April12 would that be to soon for the rhinoplasty or could I get shorter acting filler and surgery late 12 ?

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Photos would help to asses your goals. I tend to stay away from using fillers on the tip of the nose. There is a risk of skin necrosis, and also if further surgery is required the skin may be damaged. To achieve your goals, and prevent further collapse I would use Septal Cartilage if available, if not rib Cartilage would be an acceptable substitution.

Cartilage would improve the projection of the nose, while giving you the support you need.

Web reference: http://houstonfaces.com/revision-rhinoplasty/

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon