Functional Rhinoplasty Fail?

Hi. I'm a 43 year old male and had a func. rhinoplasty, to include: Turbinate reduction; correction of deviation both sides; bone spur removal; Allar Batten Graft placement; uvuloplasty; separate and reattach center septum to widen nostrils. That last one was fine initially, but once the stich came out, it collapsed back to original extra wide position. Now I have small nostrils again. Breathing is terrible, especially at night. Can anything be done to permanently keep the middle glued?

Middle Vault Collapse

+1
Without an exam, it is difficult to give you sound advice. Sometimes spreader grafts, cartilage grafts placed between the septum and the upper lateral cartilage at the level of the nasal valve, can permanently spread the middle vault and prevent collapse. Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon