Functional Reconstructive Nasal Surgery

I just underwent a turbinate reduction operation, in which a mistake has happened whereby the front part of the inferior turbinate of my left nostril was cut just a bit too much from what is necessary, and also the head of the turbinate came off, forming an empty gap in the front area of the inferior turbinate. And now I'm thinking to place a nasal implant (or flap) under the septum or the lateral wall to narrow the nostril down and also to restore the physiological airflow distribution. Is it safe to perform such a surgery?

Functional nose surgery

+1

You are diagnosing and deigning the treatment. Are you an ENT surgeon?

Even if you are SEE A BOARD CERTIFIED ENT SURGEON to repair the functional problems