Full of Visible Scars and Long 'Wild' Cuts and Stitches on Both Ears! What Can I Do?

I had face lift surgery for double chin reduction in a famous hospital at trivandrum (india) before 16 months.it was a night mare.face become assymetrical.double chin is still there but seeing ugly.after this surgery i am look like 10 years more.what should i do sir?i am upset and dipressed.i dont like to see people now!i am 55years mrs.jetu

Bad experience after a facelift

+1

I'm sorry to hear about your difficult recovery. Without pictures, it is difficult to determine what the best course of action is. I would follow up with an experienced, well trained facial plastic surgeon who can guide you and give you options.

Facelift issues

+1

I am sorry that you are unhappy but in order to properly evaluate you, you would need to be examined in person.

In need of facelift revision

+1

Sounds like you have several issues with which you are unhappy.  You should see a board certified plastic surgeon locally to get an opinion about the ability to revise your surgery and improve your situation- it's not worth being depressed about- get some help from someone who knows what he or she is doing.

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Visible Scars After Facelift

+1

If you are unhappy with your previous surgery, I would recommend seeking out a board certified plastic surgeon with elite credentials to evaluate your results.  If you post pictures, some advice can be provided as well.