I have had a full vile put in side of eyes. Frown and forehead a week ago but has not worked no difference?

Wait two weeks before assessing results

+1
It can take up to 2 weeks for results to appear. If by two weeks you still aren't satisfied with your results, please return to your injector. Perhaps not enough was administered.

Also, please note that Botox is administered in units rather than vials.  

+1

Botox usually takes 7-10 to fully kick in to see your final result, I suggest you follow up with your medical provider

No results from Botox Tx

+1

Botox is measured in units, so I'm not sure what you mean by a "full vial." If not enough units were given or a diluted solution of units were used, you may not see much of a result. Another possibility is that the Botox has not set in yet since it takes 2 weeks for full effect. Without seeing photos and knowing dosage, I do not know why there wouldn't be any results.

Richard Parfitt, MD
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon