I have had a full vile put in side of eyes. Frown and forehead a week ago but has not worked no difference?

+1

Botox usually takes 7-10 to fully kick in to see your final result, I suggest you follow up with your medical provider

No results from Botox Tx

+1

Botox is measured in units, so I'm not sure what you mean by a "full vial." If not enough units were given or a diluted solution of units were used, you may not see much of a result. Another possibility is that the Botox has not set in yet since it takes 2 weeks for full effect. Without seeing photos and knowing dosage, I do not know why there wouldn't be any results.

Richard Parfitt, MD
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon