I had a full tummy tuck I still have a bulge above my belly button I jus hope that my skin does not stay flabby?

+1

If you had provided us with more detail such as when you had the surgery, your height and weight, etc. along with a photo, it would have been very helpful and I could have given you a more useful advice. However, among the many causes for a supra-umbilical bulge after a full tummy tuck, the most common is residual adipose tissue, followed by inadequate plication (tightening) of the rectus muscles and diastasis recti repair. If your plastic surgeon is experienced and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery he/she should be able to determine the cause and correct it.

Tummy tuck bulge

+1

You really need to be examined to determine what the bulge is. It could be fluid, a muscle bulge, a hernia, lots of things. Although photos would elp, you should be re-checked by your surgeon.

Web reference: http://edelsonplastic.com/body/tummy-tuck/

Baltimore tummy tuck and swelling afterward

+1

You might have normal post-operative swelling, a fluid collection, or looseness of the muscles. See your plastic surgeon to help resolve the issue

Web reference: http://www.baltimoreplasticsurgery.com/photo-gallery/body/tummy-tuck/

Bulge after a tummy tuck

+1

Hi blanca21. It is hard to answer your question without seeing a picture. I think you should ask you plastic surgeon this question.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon