Can a full tummy tuck be done after an umbilical float tummy tuck? Is it risky? What are my other options? (Photo)

Can I convert to a full TT after an umbilical float TT? My surgery was 4/16 & he has me scheduled for revise on 6/11, is this too soon? He says can NOT convert to a full because he did an umbilical float ( which was his suggestion for me) I wasnt aware of that before surgery. i thought i have read on here that there is a way it can be done. Im searching for all options and best options I have to tighten skin. Hate the way it looks above bb. I did have full muscle repair done.

Secondary TT

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
In my humble opinion you should wait at least 6 months to get the abdominal skin undermined again. 
Definitely a full TT can not be done after an umbilical floated TT. 
Your abdomen will be looking better over the months. 
Dr. Cardenas