Do I need a full TT? (photo)

Hi, i had my 2nd son a year ago and im looking into a couple of procedures. I want a bbl first,following a mommy makeover. How many CC's would you recommend for a dramatic look? And do i need a full TT to achieve a small waist? Im 5'5 140 lbs Thanks in advanced

Do I need a full TT?

+2

For dramatic changes, you will have to find a plastic surgeon who liposuctions the greatest amount without causing contour issues.   Then you will need as much fat as possible transferred.  In may patients, I try to transfer 1000 cc to 1800 or 2000 cc per buttock.  You may have the tummy tuck following the BBL.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Full tt?

+2

Hi. Yes you need afull TT. As far as your breasts. I cannot tell with a bra, but probably 375 to 400cc will give you a very full breast. I would also suggest doing the tt, breast aug/lift all at once.

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Not all mini tummy tucks are the same

+1
The full v mini tummy tuck debate is confusing.  First, patients always ask for a "mini", so a lot of plastic surgeons are bending the definitions of what they call mini.  And they even offer a true mini when the patient would get a better result with a full because the patients put so much pressure on the surgeons to give them a mini.  The pro-mini doctors act as if it works in nearly every situation and often make it sound as if they have some special expertise that others don't. Perhaps sometimes they do, but i haven't seen it.

In my mind you need a scar the width of a full tummy tuck if you want to be as flat as possible. You do look very flat so you may not need work on your muscles.  So this could be called a full because of the width of the scar, or it could be called a mini if the muscles don't need to be tightened.

To narrow your waist you will need liposuction of your love handles.  You don't have a lot of fat, but your waist is relatively square and given that you have asked for a small waist, liposuction is critical.

Without seeing your breasts there is no way to make a recommendation for them.

Steven Teitelbaum, MD

Tummy tuck

+1

Thank you for the question. First of all forget about the bbl. It is a major loser of a procedure.  You would, however benefit from a full tummy tuck.  You are an excellent candidate for the procedure. A mini tuck would give minimal improvement.  Merry Christmas.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Do I need a full Tummy Tuck #tummytuck

+1

I do feel from your photos that you would be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck procedure. There are few people who qualify for a mini tummy tuck procedure. To get the best result it appears a full tummy tuck would be the best route for you.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Full Tummy Tuck v Mini

+1

Thank you for your question and photo.  A full tummy tuck will get rid of more stretch marks, tighten your muscles and improve your waistline more than a mini.   your shape will be better. Because you have narrow hips you will not get more of an athletic look than  an hour glass figure.

Mary Lee Peters, MD

Yes for tummy tuck, reconsider for BBL alternative options...

+1
Even though it is difficult to judge just from the pictures, it seems that your tummy is loose enough and a full tummy tuck might be needed. Regarding your buttocks it does not seem that you have enough fat to harvest that can offer you a big difference, thus you might consider opting for gluteal implants instead or at least compromise with a little augmented  (with the little fat you have) but still attractive butt.

Ioannis Michael Ch. Salivaras, MD
UAE Plastic Surgeon

Do I need a full TT?

+1

Even with the posted photos very hard to advise over the internet.. Yes I think a full TT with BBL of 500 ccs per side would work..// 

A full tummy tuck is probably your best option

+1

Thank you for your question and photograph.  From your photograph a full tummy tuck will provide you with the most dramatic result.  It will however result in a higher scar.  Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in tummy tuck, and has an excellent reputation in your community.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

TT

+1

You are a good candidate for a TT and Fat injections to the buttock both of which could be done at the same time.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon