Is It Possible to Have Full TT Without Replacing Belly Button?

I had TT about 10 weeks ago without the replacement of belly button and the sergeon said that he performed full tummy tuck with liposuction .Is it possible to do the whole process without replacing belly button.

+1

I think that possibly you’re misunderstanding your surgeon.  The belly button is not replaced, as it remains essentially where it was, on it’s stalk beneath the skin and tissues, and when your surgeon pulled the skin down, he/she pulled it over the belly button, and then created a new opening for it in the pulled-down skin. 

Jonathan Ross Berman, M.D. , F.A.C.S.

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon