Full TT and mini TT. My stomach was very flat after both TTs, but now I look 4 mos pregnant? (photo)

Lost 70lb after Full so had mini? After weight loss, I had 5lb baby (C-section), gained 25 during pregnancy and lost by 6 weeks PP. 2 years after baby I had the mini TT. Gastro, gyno, GP did many tests and found no medical reason for bloating. My BMI is 24. I'm sad to have gone through this, HAD great result, but now 1 year later back to where I started minus extra skin. Can exercise help me? I have maintained my wt loss for 8 years, lost with healthy eating and purposeful activity. UPDATE-PS said no muscle sep or obvious fat.

Tummy tuck

+1

When I look at your pictures, it seems to me you have lost some of the benefits of your abdominal wall repair especially above the umbilicus. There may be no muscle separation, but there could be some stretching of the abdominal wall fascia. To improve your result, you would most likely require another operation to tighten the abdominal wall and maybe address any skin or fatty excess as well. As you know, that would require a physical exam to evaluate. Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Thomas Liszka, MD

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Post Tummy Tuck

+1

You have a very mild lower abdominal protrusion and it would be related to a small amount of fat being deposited in the lower tummy area. AS you are young then an option is to exercise and this will aid in losing the fat and the skin will take up again. The other option to to undergo some liposuction of the tummy flap and the skon ill take up which will get rid of the excess fat in the lower abdomen.

Regards

Stephen Salerno

Stephen Salerno, MBBS, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon