Mons Pubis Sagging 2 Years After Tummy Tuck?

I am nearly 2 years post op of a tummy tuck and my pubic mons is very saggy,and has been since my op, so much so that when i sit down i have to have a cushion or pillow between my legs to stop it nipping, and it is very obvious when i wear my clothes that it is there, i am uncomfortable all the time and very aware of it. I very much wish i had never has the operation done as since i have had nothing but problems and because of severe painful nerve damge have put 2 stone on in weight!

Sagging mons Pubis

+1

Mons pubis can be resected through a mons pubis reduction which is a horse shoe shaped incision and then the excess skin and fat is removed under a local or general anesthetic.

Key West Plastic Surgeon

Sagging mons after tummy tuck can be lifted.

+1

Hi.

It certainly sounds like you have not had a good experience, and that you have several issues, but the sagging mons can probably be corrected with a revision.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Sagging Mons Pubis

+1

Thank you, the sagging MB is unfrequent issue comes with tummy sagging and easy to be  treated, if it was addressed from the patient and evaluated properly from the treating surgeon. Nevere too late, its an easy, day surgery, and done under local anasthesia procedure with low morbidity. Just speak to your surgeon and go for it, the result of MB lift is very satisfactory.

Good Luck

Fatema S. Alsubhi, MD
UAE Plastic Surgeon

Mons pubis Sagging

+1

There is an incomplete picture here of what is going on. However, It is quite simple to perform a correction of the area in question, and frequently, the procedure can be done under local anesthesia with minimal cost and downtime.

M. Vincent Makhlouf, MD, FACS

Sagging mons pubis after TT

+1

I am sorry for your discomfort and dissatisfaction. The sagging and excess mons tissue can be addressed by removing and remodelling the mons tissue, and that should resolve that portion of your concerns.

See your surgeon to discuss this.