Full or mini tummy tuck and is surgery in Thailand an option? (Photo)

In New Zealand the procedure will cost between $16000 - $25000 but about $3000 in Thailand. What is your advice on this? also I am wondering if I need a full or mini tummy tuck. I am a 23 year old male so figure I will take the procedure well?

#PlasticSurgery and #MedicalTourism - a good idea?

+1
How much is your health worth? Cheaper procedures can always be found in other countries, and when all proceeds without a problem, they can be a viable option (assuming you pick the right physician). However, what happens when you have a problem once you are home, or a major issue while abroad? Do you trust the critical care facilities in Thailand, do you want to? What if you need a revision? Are you willing to fly to Thailand to have the procedure revised? These are some of the many things you need to consider when traveling abroad for plastic surgery. 

There are some things in life where you shouldn't look for the "cheapest" option.

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through and in-person consultation.

Vincent Marin, MD
MarinAesthetics.com