I Am a Full C with Level 3 Sagging. Can an Anchor Breast Lift Restore Breast Fullness? (photo)

I have consulted with 3 Plastic Surgeons and have been told by 2 of the MDs that they can restore fullness with internal sutures. Is this true? I don't want to increase my size, just turn back the hands of time to what i had prior to nursing 3 children.

Vertical breast lift options

+2

If you are satisfied with the size of your breasts then a breast lift can be done give your breasts a more youthful appearance.  This would most likely require a vertical type of breast lift pattern also known as a lollipop mastopexy.  It is possible to use your sagging breast tissue and to suspend it under your breast to give an improved upper pole fullness.  The formal procedure is called an autoaugmentation with a dermal pedicle suspension  flap.  We frequently perform this procedure when a patient wants an improved shape but not an increase in breast size.  

"Fullness” after Breast Lifting?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Yes, I think you will benefit from breast lifting surgery. My question would be whether you will be satisfied with the amount of “fullness” that will be achieved with breast lifting alone or whether breast implants will be “necessary” to achieve the degree of fullness you are striving for.

In-person examination and a full discussion/communication of your goals (I prefer the use of goal pictures) will be necessary to determine exactly which operation should be performed.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm

Upper breast fullness after the Ultimate Breast Lift

+1

You are a perfect candidate for a new technique called The Ultmate Breast Lift which lifts the breast tissue without vertical scars.  You will not have any boat anchor or lollipop incisions.  The incisions are hidden around the nipple and in the inframammary fold.  Since you are a size C you have enough volume and you do not want to increase your size so you do not need implants.  This technique uses internal suspension to transfer the weight to the underlying muscles resulting in upper pole fullness and is long lasting.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.fastcodesign.com/1663319/how-one-surgeon-is-reinventing-the-female-breast-sfw

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lifts and 'Fullness'

+1

It depends on what you mean by fullness. If you are referring to fullness in the upper pole of the breast (above the nipple), I am a firm believer that neither internal sutures or aggressive removal of skin will hold up a heavy, large breast for very long.  This is because skin makes for a terrible 'bra', due to it's tendency to expand, something that all plastic surgeons are aware of, but many simply ignore when deciding to 'lift' a heavy, large breast.  Internal sutures have not been shown to be any more effective, and can strangulate internal tissue, leading to fat necrosis.

Breast lifts and breast reductions are excellent and permanent solutions for repositioning the nipple.  Breast reductions are better than lifts at lifting the bottom of the breast, because they remove more weight and volume, leaving a smaller, lighter breast which is less apt to sag.

Individual variability will have a significant influence on result. Thicker, more elastic skin will more likely give a woman a better, more long lasting result than thinner, 'stretched out' skin.

Upper pole fulness is most reliably achieved with a breast implant. This can be done simultaneously with a lift and/or reduction.  Any of these surgeries are complex, and should be performed by highly seasoned surgeons, especially if implants are being contemplated. Board certification (ABPS) and society membership (ASAPS) are minimum requirements.

Web reference: http://www.drminniti.com

I Am a Full C with Level 3 Sagging. Can an Anchor Breast Lift Restore Breast Fullness?

+1

Yes your posted photos show the need of a full anchor lift. Internal sutures are the standard today so nothing new there. Be aware that the incisions could have scarring. Best

Can breast lift restore fullness? (photos)

+1

Breast lift (mastopexy) alone will lift the nipple areola complexes so they are positioned at the most prominent forward and central position on your breast mound.  Mastopexy also tightens your breast skin envelope, resulting in a more youthful, robust breast shape.  Your perception will likely be a slightly increased "fullness" of the breast by decreased surface to volume ratio that mastopexy produces.  

If by "fullness" you mean the skin envelope of the breast is "filled," technically, mastopexy diminishes surface area of the skin envelope around your existing fill (breast gland plus breast fat). Fill is not increased by breast lift, but size of the bag (skin) is decreased, so the resulting bag is indeed more full.  To really increase fullness (volume), go for implants.  Augmentation along with mastopexy will improve your breasts AND feminize your body.  True, risk increases with implants, but this is an operation the vast majority of women are happy with.

Web reference: http://www.feelbeautiful.com

Breast lift can also restore fullness

+1

A good breast lift will bring up the nipple postion to the front and center of the breast, and will also gather the available breast tissue and lift it into a smaller package as the skin envelope is reduced. The result will be more fullness and projection after your 'T' lift.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com/breast-lift

Breast Lift is a good option

+1

Based on your photos, a mastopexy or a breast lift is a good option for you.  You have a lot of breast volume, just too much loose skin.  If the skin is tightened and the volume displaced (or internally sutured) upward you would obtain a wonderfull result, similar to a breast implant appearance.  I would recommend a vertical incision or "lollipop" mastopexy with the resultant scar around the nipple/areola complex and vertically downward.  This is a quick, easy operation with a rapid recovery and can be performed as an outpatient with a return to work in 3-5 days.

Some women do not have enough breast volume and need to add an implant at the time of the lift, but you do not.  If you are unhappy with your size after the lift, you can always have implants added at a later date, but I doubt you will.

Good luck!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift to restore fullness with internal sutures?

+1

I am unaware of any proven method to restor fullness to your breasts with just internal sutures. Your breast are quite saggy and would benefit from a formal mastopexy with/without an implant, I would recommend using an implant because acheiving lasting fullness with just a lift is quite difficult.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Sagging in Dayton

+1
Of course you can restore fullness. Unless your breasts are very, very flat when you lay on your back. Then you might need a small implant. Judging only from your pictures I think a qualified ps could get you a result you would be pleased with. Be sure to ask for numerous pre/post pics of prior patients. Good luck.