Had Full Face Phenol Peel Oct. 15. No Results?

Had full face phenol peel Oct.15 2012 No pain or swelling after.Face is peeling and wrinkles are the same ? Was I given a tca peel instead not very happy cost $2800.00

Phenol Peel Results

+1
I would recommend discussing concerns with your physician.  Phenol peels can be applied at many different concentrations and with different techniques.  Sometimes patients may require a second peel for treatment of difficult areas.  Also review your pre and post treatment photos with your doctor.  It is not uncommon to forget the amount of aging and wrinkles you experiences prior to your procedure until you review your old photos.

Templeton Plastic Surgeon

Phenol Peels

+1

Not all phenol peels are created equal.  It is actually formulated by the doctor and there are various "recipes" and therefore different concentrations.  Ask your doctor about this.  Usually a phenol peels results in swelling, peeling, oozing and healing in about 7-14 days.

Albert Dabbah, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Disappointed after phenol peel

+1

I am answering your question posted on October 19, which means you have only had four days to heal since your procedure.  You have not given yourself sufficient time to heal to determine the results of your procedure, and no one on this forum can answer the question as to which type of peel that you had.  I think you should give yourself adequate time to heal (six months is reasonable) and address all of your questions to your doctor.  i am sure that he would like to make you satisfied with your procedure. 

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon