Doctor Recommendation in Toronto for Lipo and Brazilian Butt Lift
- Asked by Farawlah in Edmonton, Canada
- 2 years ago
I had a full body lipo less than a year ago with no change...I want a surgeon who is willing to honestly and truly take most of my body fat out and inject it into my butt to give me a better shape but unfortunately I live in Toronto and noone here does the Brazilian butt lift and Can't find a GOOD plastic surgeon who does a good job with both lipo and Brazilian butt lift...Need recommendations and feedback...asking for a Doctor who would honestly treat you like a human being not a bank account..
Finding a Liposuction Surgeon.
Please seek a surgeon certified by the Canadian or American Board of Plastic Surgery. Please seek a surgeon with FACS or FRCS attached to their name. Go to your local University Medical Center in Toronto and you will find fair treatment and cost. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY SILLY MARKETING NAMES AND GIMMICKS. The Brazilian Butt lift is a marketing term for plain old fat injections to the buttocks. The best surgeons do not need to use silly marketing names. Call it a fat transplant to the buttocks. I guess I could call my Facelift or Liposuction procedure the Palo Alto Lift or Stanford Lift or if done under a full moon the MOON LIFT. Are you getting it? Get a fully qualified surgeon. Its the surgeon that counts. Get 4 consultations. Take a year to pick. Do not rush. Exercise. Do not fall prey to silly names and advertisements. Go to he University. You will be treated fairly and honestly. University services do not deal in nonesense. Make sure you select a real surgeon with hospital operating privileges and not a surgeon by self proclaimation called by God in the middle of the night in a deep voice. Do you get it? Think. Be smart. Study. Be a hard nosed consumer. You will find your way if you really want to. Good luck.
Toronto liposuction surgeon
To find a surgeon in Toronto to perform liposuction you can start out looking at the ASPS or ASAPS websites to find a plastic surgeon in your area.
Liposuction and butt lift
Recent Liposuction Reviews
How to pick a plastic surgeon.
Tips on picking a Plastic Surgeon
Article by George J. Beraka, MD
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon
1) Is the surgeon a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery? Members usually do a lot of cosmetic surgery.
2) Did you sense a commitment to excellence in the office. Did the surgeon spend a lot of time with you? Someone who rushes through the consultation may rush through the surgery.
3) Were you treated as an individual? Did the surgeon present you with a surgical plan tailor made for you?
4) Plastic surgeons have to have a good eye and meticulous technique. Did the surgeon show you A LOT of before and after pictures, and did you love the results?
5) Talk to other doctors you know. Established plastic surgeons have a reputation in the community, good or bad.
6) Ask to speak to a patient who has had the procedure you want. You are looking for a surgeon who does a lot of what you want. Many patients are eager to share their experience. Privacy is preserved by having the patient call you.
7) If you are having breast augmentation, ask if the surgeon has a large inventory of different size and shape breast implants available in the operating room. A surgeon who does a lot of breast surgery will have an inventory. This way, the final implant choice does not have to be made in advance.
8) With office surgery, make sure the surgical facility is ACCREDITED. Very important safety assurance.
9) Make sure the anesthesia is given by a BOARD CERTIFIED ANESTHESIOLOGIST. Another very important safety factor.
10) Make sure the office has trained nurses available for hands-on post operative care. This can really speed recovery.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.