Should I get full body lipo and a tummy tuck? Can I also get fat graffing in my buttocks? Around how much will it cost? (photo)

Hi, Im 21 years old and I have no kids. I want to get a full body lipo, I want to get rid of the fat in my stomach, my love handles , flanks, arms and inner & outer leg and I want to get a tummy tuck because I want no loose skin. Then I want fat grafting on my buttocks. Is this possible? I'm 5'3 and 170. I gained weight a few months back, I went threw a ruff patch and I gained weight. So what do you think am I a good candidate for lipo? P.S I'm not planning to have kids for at least 10 years.

TT and Liposuction

+1

Thank you for your pictures.

I do believe a tummy tuck and liposuction in the waist, upper and lower back, some in your arms and fat grafting in to the buttocks are the procedures according to be necessary in your case to reach your ideal body. The price varies between patient to patient, I do suggest an email estimate request in order to give you the best price.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Now would be a good time to have a consultation to discuss your goals and options.

+1

The procedures you are considering will likely be part of the solution. However, you will improve your outcome from surgery and reduce your risks if you improve your fitness and lower your percentage of body fat prior to major surgery. You may still benefit from liposuction of "resistant" areas but the scale of operation will be less and your risks will be less. Discussion with a Plastic Surgeon will help you to organize your goals and put a plan for success in motion. Many patients with your starting shape are offered liposuction of the torso and bra line at the time of buttock fat augmentation. Tummy skin laxity, if this is a problem would then be addressed with a tummy tuck as a second procedure. Learn details of your options and plan for success. 

Mathew C. Mosher, MD
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Should I get full body lipo and a tummy tuck? Can I also get fat grafting in my buttocks? Around how much will it cost?

+1

I think that liposuction and BBL with the tummy tuck is not unreasonable.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Lipo VS TT

+1

Even though you are a very young patient you have developed some degree of saggy skin on your abdomen probably due to putting and losing weight through your life.

The saggy skin will not get any better after liposuction, it only gets worst. But the interesting thing is that we do not know how saggy it can be after lipo.

Some patients, specially, like you, very young, no stretch marks, tight tissues, may be beneficiated with liposuction on the abdomen and end with minimal or mid saggy skin. It will be noticed only with tight clothes or while bending or sitting.

Tummy Tuck is a great procedure to achieve a flat abdomen, tapered waist and eliminate the saggy skin, but the price will be a scar.

Liposuction and BBL will help a lot on improving your body shape and your butt and hips.

Make your decision based on research. Feel encouraged.

Have a great journey.

Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon